1. The Kidney Foundation for Africa aims to create awareness, and educate the public about the causes, prevention and gains of early detection of chronic kidney disease and kidney failure.
2. To provide support and counseling for patients and their families and possibly set up funds to assist in the management of the less fortunate.
3. To support, in particular, post transplant patients and assist them in procuring their medication and educate them about the delicacy of their drug balance, frequency and regularity of taking their medication.
4. The foundation intends to assist in the setting up of a kidney hospital where healthcare services will be rendered in a cost effective manner.
5. To facilitate capacity building for healthcare personnel in the field of nephrology using a faculty of international experts
6. To encourage ad assist in funding research into causes and management of kidney disease, particularly in Nigeria and Africa at large.